Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Good Life

Apologies for being quiet as of late, I have had a rather hectic 2 weeks which was made even MORE hectic by the fact that I was unwell… I am, however, back to full health and I promise I will be writing more regularly as it does tend to keep me (somewhat) sane! 

Other things which have kept me sane and happy the last 2 weeks have been:


                                       Sitting out the back listening to music, candles lit and a fire 




                                                   Me and the dog went for a ramble in the park 




                                                                    Self-explanatory!

                                                             
                                                                    He was hilarious





                                    I haven’t had the chance to bake in a long long time, really enjoyed it


       
      I didn’t expect to stay up so late the other night and I was greeted with this glorious show before I went to sleep




                                                                    Mental little things




Yes it looks slightly phallic but I am actually really proud of my first finished piece! I have yet to decide what else I want to make… maybe a bowl? Or a little container… 






 “We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.”  Anne Frank

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment