Thursday 26 April 2012

It's the simple things...

It’s all about appreciating the small things in life… These are some that have made me happy this week:




Yes the tv series is awesome but nothing can touch just how amazing the books are… I’m completely obsessed and cannot put them down.



Click Here
Nothing can cheer you up more on a crappy day in work than hearing your favourite band play in one of the screens <3





I have reached my first stone this week, one down - many more to go! 





My sunflowers are coming along nicely :)




Click Here
Fab song to bellow out in the car when no one is around to hear ya sing…




Flicking about on the tv the other night and this was on, 
I forgot how cheese-tastic this movie really is!





I love finding simple yet powerful images that make you think.



And finally…


Who can resist this face?? 


Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.”   Emily Dickinson

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment